Monday 8 January 2018

Problems on Android devices

It has recently been brought to my attention that certain formatting aspects of the Blogger API do not work on the default Android web browser!  A friend has been having issues using is Android phone.  My soloution to the problem would be an immediate upgrade to an iOS device!!!!

I'm kidding guys!  I love all my readers, whatever OS you use. 

My honest solution would be to install an industry-standard browser such as Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome.  It confuses me why Google don't just bundle Chrome with Android.

As an iOS and PC user, the blog has been viewed on the mobile versions of Safari (default iOS browser), Chrome, Firefox,  Edge and Amazon's Silk browser on the Fire tablet. as well as on the desktop versions of  Chrome, Firefox and Edge.

I have encountered no issues with formatting.  Obviously the formatting for mobile devices greatly differs from their desktop counterparts, but that goes without saying. 

No comments:

Post a Comment