Tuesday 15 April 2014

Isle Of Man Beer Festival Day 3


I took a 1.5 mile walk down to Douglas prom, then along to the sea port to buy my 3-Day Island Explorer ticket.  This ticket can be used on the busses, steam railway, electric tram railway and the Snaefell mountain railway.  I decided on Sunday, Monday, Tuesday.

The final lunchtime session of the beer festival wasn't overly busy.  I had time to have a couple of drinks, wander round and go sit down outside for a bit.  I stayed on after the session and left at 5, just before the evening session started.  I wandered down the road and got a wonderful plate of chips from The Terrace Chippy then went back and had an evening in my room.  I was asked to join the staff for an after-festival drink at
The Woodbourne about 11:30pm, but I was in bed, trying to get to sleep by then.


No comments:

Post a Comment