Saturday 12 April 2014

Isle Of Man Beer Festival Day 2

Arrived by 12;15 to an already heaving bar (and that was just staff!).  Managed to find a place and got serving.  Was very busy all session.  On close at 4pm, staff had a nice chilli and rice meal.  Once the bars were closed, there was a queue for food, didn't matter there were still customers in, time ad been called.  Went and set in the foyer to eat while the customers were leaving!

Stayed for a little of the evening session as a paying customer, though I was able to leave my stuff in the staff room.  Evening session was very busy, three deep and the bar and a 10 min wait in places!  I had to get someone to watch my seat while I went to the bar and I did the same for them.

Left about 8pm and walked to a nearby chippy for some supper, then went for a couple of halves in the nearby Woodbourne Bar.  Got back to the hotel around 10pm to a group of people playing loud music and being generally noisy in the restaurant!  Managed to get to sleep my 11ish.


No comments:

Post a Comment