Thursday 28 December 2017

Two Days Without Beer!

This year I did a "Beer Advent"!  At least one beer a day in December!  I was, however drinking a few days before that too, putting me on at least one beer a day for a month!  

Damn do I feel rough!

So, two days off beer now!  December 27th and 28th have been beer free!  

I am meeting up with friends  on Fri 29th for a few drinks in the afternoon.  
On Saturday 30th I am attending the New Year's Eve Eve party at Dead Craft Beer Company in Liverpool.
New Year's Eve will take me to Chester, where I am booked into a hotel overnight.  After visting a few pubs in the afternoon I will be heading to The Cellar for the main celebrations.

Then...... Bring on Tryanuary!  How many new beers and beers from small breweries can I get in Tryanuary 2018?!

No comments:

Post a Comment